EDAWN is the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada
The Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) is a private/public partnership established in 1983, committed to adding quality jobs to the region by recruiting new companies, supporting the success of existing companies, and assisting newly forming companies, to diversify the economy and have a positive impact on the quality of life in Greater Reno-Sparks.
A world-class economic development organization with strong local partnerships, regional respect and cooperation and a national reputation for innovation and creativity.
What Do We Do?
We help companies move or expand operations by providing the following services:
- In-depth research, statistics, and regional business data based on standards as set forth by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
- Industrial and office real estate searches and connections with the local brokerage community
- Specialized reports in workforce availability, industry presence and more
- Connectivity with local government representatives and business leaders
- Troubleshooting regulatory issues and hindrances to business success
- Representation at the state level for incentives, workforce training and other funding opportunities
Click here to view a list of newly relocated and expanded companies that EDAWN assisted in 2013 and 2014.